From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 21:59:41
1 On September 24, 2016 11:53:05 PM GMT+02:00, Christopher Robinson <chrisrobinson@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >If I got paid for every person I had to enlighten about their snarky
3 >comments, I could retire
4 >myself
5
6 You are either trying to be funny or have an obvious lack of understanding about humanity.
7
8 I was simply pointing out that screenshots are not the most useful tool i describing a process that is subject to fast changes. Especially as most people tend to expect the screenshots to match reality.
9
10 If you think most people will understand that screenshots don't necessarily match what is displayed on screen and can easily adapt, you are either very young or have been living under a rock.
13 Joost