From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mailman wont start
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:06:08
1 Johannes Skov Frandsen wrote:
2 > mailman # /etc/init.d/mailman start * Starting mailman ... [ !! ]
3 >
4 > Obliviously something did not went as plan, but I can't seem to find anything in the log files (/var/log/mail.*). Am I looking the wrong place?
5 >
6 > If not where should I look?
7
8 Try /usr/local/mailman/logs - HTH!
11 Randy Barlow
12 http://electronsweatshop.com
13
14 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people
15 for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him
16 who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were
17 not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received
18 mercy, but now you have received mercy. ~1 Peter 2:9-10
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list