From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox2.0 can't start up
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:59:15
1 On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:46:11 +0800, Chuanwen Wu wrote:
2
3 > I guess during the 10 minutes,firefox was checking the plugins.
4 >
5 > But the time is too long and there is no any tips!
6
7 Does this happen each time you start Firefox 2.0? There was a delay when
8 I first ram FF2, although nothing like 10 minutes, while it checked
9 plugins, but this only happened on the first run.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 NOTE: In order to control energy costs the light at the end
16 of the tunnel has been shut off until further notice...