From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Possible bug with ~arch libgphoto2 and libexif?
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:05:15
1 On Tuesday 01 September 2009 18:02:02 Arttu V. wrote:
2 > On 9/1/09, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > in libgphoto2 I have "exif hal nls" and in CAMERAS I have "canon
4 > > ptp2". Everything else in USE and CAMERAS is disabled.
5 >
6 > Thanks for the comparison info. Meanwhile I tried to emerge libgphoto2
7 > with USE="-exif", and that passed. I'll try it still with exif enabled
8 > and without bonjour (the way you have it configured), and if I can
9 > make any sense of the situation, I'll file a bug. Thanks!
10
11 I had the same issue as you.
12
13 USE="bonjour -exif hal" fixed it for me
16 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com