From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] iproute2 reference
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 19:12:30
1 On 06/10/2018 12:22 PM, Andrew Udvare wrote:
2 > Is it possible to have a VPN clent set up in one of these namespaces
3 > and route certain traffic through it from the main stack?
4
5 I see no reason why it couldn't.
6
7 It may be entertaining to start and stop the VPN client.
8
9 I'll respond later with more details as to what I do to run various
10 things in Network Namespaces.
11
12 Aside: Containers are functionally similar to, and use, Network
13 Namespaces as well as other namespaces; process, uts, mount, etc.
18 Grant. . . .
19 unix || die