From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can't stop the panic on eeepc
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 21:12:32
1 On Fri, 8 May 2009 22:58:22 +0200, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2
3 > > > /boot is _always_ a separate partition, isn't it?
4 > >
5 > > AFAIK, that's not a rule. Most people consider it the best option, but
6 > > its definetly not a rule...
7 >
8 > This is Gentoo, so you as the user define the rules. And for _me_, it
9 > definitely _is_ a rule.
10
11 But that only applies to you, not always. I stopped using /boot
12 partitions a few years ago and removed my last one earlier this year.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?