From: frares@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT - krdc full screen view does not allow remote windows' task bar interaction
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:32:52
1 Hi,
2
3 I am running krdc to use some MSWindows programs in another computer. As
4 some of them are pretty CPU intensive, I prefer to do it this way rather
5 than using a virtual machine. Besides this, I did not want to bother to
6 install everything again.
7
8 When I move the mouse down to the task bar area, the mouse pointer changes
9 from the remote machine native shape to the local desktop shape, showing
10 visually the fact that I can not click on any task bar icons.
11
12 I am including the following extra parameters:
13
14 -z -x lan -P
15
16 The remote machine local monitor has the same resolution as the one I am
17 using here and the krdc set-up includes to use full screen whenever
18 possible.
19
20 Any ideas?
21