From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot emerge x11-libs/qt-webkit-4.6.2-r1
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 07:19:50
1 On Fri, 7 May 2010 23:16:47 -0700, Jim Cunning wrote:
2
3 > > FEATURES='-distcc -ccache' MAKEOPTS='-j1' emerge ...
4 > >
5 > > Worked for me on multiple systems
6
7 > Thanks for the tip. It seems to have done the trick, because emerge is
8 > running far longer beyond the point it originally failed with the error
9 > above.
10
11 I have removed ccache from all my systems, the minutes of computer time
12 it saved were not worth the hours of my time it consumed when it broke
13 things.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Nothing is illegal if one hundred businessmen decide to do it.