From: Sascha Lucas <sascha.lucas@×××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ufs
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:02:13
1 On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Arnau Bria Ramírez wrote:
2 > I have a Solaris disk with Solari's ufs FS.
3 > I found ufs support in my kernel, but I'm not sure if it's the same as Solari's
4 > one (I'm not sure if solaris uses standards ufs fs).
5 >
6 > does anyone mounted a solaris ufs disk using ufs kernel's support?
7
8 No not solaris but freebsd. Enable Solaris (x86) partition and Sun
9 partition tables support + ufs filesystem. Read MOUNT(8) about ufs options
10 (ufstype=sun or sunx86). Read
11 /usr/src/linux/Documentation/filesystems/ufs.txt about ufs-write support.
12 It should work.
13
14 Sascha.