From: zsitvaij@gmail.com (Zsitvai =?utf-8?Q?J=C3=A1nos?=)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems accessing gmail with pop3 using kmail/kontact
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:43:03
1 Hello,
2
3 This may sound like overkill, but I've found that the most reliable set-up is to simply configure fetchmail, procmail, spamassassin, dovecot and postfix properly, and just use whatever client you prefer as an IMAP reader. I used to move between a couple of clients, but now I'm pretty much settled on KMail and Gnus.
4
5 If everything else is configured properly, you'll never face something like this again. It's well worth the one-time investment.
6
7 János Zsitvai
8 --
9 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list