From: Michael Jones <gentoo@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Guidance on using Gentoo to clone a Win 10 system drive
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 01:00:43
1 I would be extremely surprised if it activated after not having done so
2 within an hour.
3
4 You can manually trigger activation in the Windows 10 settings menu
5 somewhere, and get an answer immediately.
6
7 You *do* need to make sure the version of Windows is 100% identical to what
8 was previously installed though, down to the various international version
9 that have different language packs and misc media features enabled /
10 disabled.