From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey and path to internet [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 16:20:35
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Well, so far so good. It sat here all night and most of yesterday and
3 > it still works. So, this setting fixed something. Thanks much. Looks
4 > like I can stop closing and restarting now. I was beginning to think
5 > Linux was turning into windoze. lol Dale :-) :-)
6
7 Hopefully last update. Still working fine. Been running ever since
8 last post.
9
10 Thanks much.
11
12 Dale
13
17 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!