From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pandoc dependency problem ?
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:17:50
1 Hi Neil,
2
3 thank you for your email!!! :)
6 On 04/19 08:46, Neil Bothwick wrote:
7 > On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 05:00:39 +0200, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
8 >
9 > > Is "lmodern.sty" included in a package, which is named
10 > > totallu different for Gentoo?
11
12 > Yes
13 >
14 > % qfile -b lmodern.sty
15 > dev-texlive/texlive-fontsrecommended (/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/lm/lmodern.sty)
16
17 Oh, DAMN! I know that command...but I forgot for a moment, that I know
18 it. Sorry....need more coffee...especially in the morning.
19 Thanks a lot!
22 > > Why is that missing?
23 > > What is the clean way to provide pandoc with lmodern.sty
24 >
25 > If that is the file pandoc needs, you should file a bug that pandoc should
26 > depend on dev-texlive/texlive-fontsrecommended
27
28 ...it depends...
29 It is not needed as a library woyld be missed (and the executable
30 doesn not start at all) -- it is only needed if one wants to create
31 pdfs as a result of the conversation.
32
33 So may be -- if not already done -- adding the use flag "pdf" to
34 pandoc should result in also emerging dev-texlive/texlive-fontsrecommended
35 then...
38 > --
39 > Neil Bothwick
40 >
41 > The computer revolution is over. The computers won.
42
43 Cheers
44 Meino