From: Franz Fellner <alpine.art.de@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libffi-3.3.0-rc0
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 18:25:20
1 No mistake:
2 https://bugs.gentoo.org/694978
3
4 Am Sa., 28. Sept. 2019 um 19:54 Uhr schrieb Ian Zimmerman <
5 itz@××××××××××××.org>:
6
7 > After my weekly webrsync this morning, emerge -p showed me a whale of an
8 > upgrade, including rebuilding both pythons, llvm and firefox, on top of
9 > the legitimate and long overdue texlive update. It would have taken
10 > half a day even on a reasonably capable desktop.
11 >
12 > Inspecting the -p output I blame libffi, and indeed using the
13 > package.mask file to block its new version I got a more manageable
14 > upgrade. My question is, how come a -rc0 version got unkeyworded? Does
15 > this normally happen or was it a mistake?
16 >
17 > --
18 > Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
19 > if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
20 > To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
21 > which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.