From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] freeSwitch
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 05:53:48
1 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > https://freeswitch.org/
6 > Seems to be opensource. Runs on Arm (rpi) and x86
7 >
8 > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FreeSWITCH
9 >
10 > Is there something similar in portage?
11 >
12 > Anyone tested this on debian or any other linux distro?
13 >
14 > Folks interested in an ebuild for this software?
17 I use it all the time on gentoo, but watch out for its dependencies. I
18 had to downgrade ffmpeg to 2.72 before I could get fs to compile and
19 they are not interested in supporting gentoo. Their development systems
20 are Debian Jessie.
24 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
25 How do
26 you spend it?
27
28 John Covici