From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cups problem
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 01:34:26
1 quoth the Michael W. Holdeman:
2 > I am having trouble with cups, part of the problem seems to be I have
3 > no /usr/lib/cups/backend/ipp
4 >
5 > Where do I get it?
6
7 Did you emerge cups? It is present on my system, and epm shows me that it is
8 owned by 'cups' so it should be on yours too. I have cups-1.1.23-r7 here.
9
10 There are no USE flags that look germaine...try re-emerging cups I guess...
11
12 > Mike
13 > --
14 >
15 > Michael W. Holdeman
16 > Fire Chief
17 > Porter Emergency Services
18 >
19 > ________________________________________
20 > Powered by Gentoo Linux www.gentoo.org |
21 > Kernel 2.6.15-ck2 |
22 > VMWare Workstation 5.5.1 vmware.com |
23 > Win4LinPro 6.1.1-03 win4lin.com |
25
26 -d
27 --
28 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
29 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
30 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972