From: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Flash versions
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 00:26:01
1 I've got a conundrum here. We just got my wife's computer back from the
2 shop today (in for a RAM upgrade) and she wants to play Farmville on her
3 computer, now that it's fast enough. Farmville says that she needs to
4 upgrade her flash player. I can play Farmville on my computer, so I'm
5 using it as a guide, but here's the thing: My seamonkey says it has
6 Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102. Her computer claims Shockwave Flash 6.0 r81.
7 We each have the same version of adobe-flash installed, with the exact
8 same USE flags. We both use the same version of seamonkey. So why is
9 my flash plugin version higher, and how can I get hers as high?