From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installing gentoo using systemrescuecd and wifi
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 23:04:08
1 > >
2 > > Can anybody help? I hate Xandros, it reminds me of
3 > Win98!
4 >
5 > Well: use Xandros to install gentoo.
6
7 Xandros has already used up *all* of the HD on one partition. I can't format the drive without destroying the OS which is installing it. There isn't even enough room to download the snapshots, portage and so forth. And at some point I'm going have to connect with gentoo(which is the basis of the systemrescue, hence my asking here).
8
9 mw
15 Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now
16 http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.