From: Kaddeh <kaddeh@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] language
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 19:44:34
1 Have you tried setting LINGUAS="fr" in your make.conf?
2
3 On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Roger Cahn <rcahn@×××××××××××××.fr> wrote:
4
5 > Hi all,
6 >
7 > Yesterday I gave a presentation with OOo-3.2 Impress
8 > with my laptop (xfce4, thunar).
9 > I used a video projector Dell, which worked fine.
10 > However, this made my language change from french
11 > to english in many of my packages.
12 >
13 > Right click on desktop and the showed window is in english;
14 > the same with a click on the icons on it. (their name is also in english)
15 >
16 > The menu bars are sometimes in french (thunar,firefox,
17 > thunderbird, OOo, skype) sometimes not (gimp, vlc, gedit, etc.)
18 >
19 > I don't know what happened, and in spite of serching in many
20 > directions , I could not find a solution.
21 > How could I resolve this problem?
22 >
23 > Many thanks for a help
24 > Roger