From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: SRC_URISRC_URI.mirror
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 03:10:40
1 Michael Orlitzky <mjo <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > src_compile() {
5 > ./sbt/sbt assembly || die "assembly build failed"
6 > [the rest of the build commands go here]
7 > }
8
9 > Someone may be working on scala in an overlay; the java herd is taking
10 > care of dev-lang/scala so perhaps you can ask in #gentoo-java.
11
12 OK, it's very close to working. I filed bug 523412 if anyone is
13 interested. I'll contact the java herd or wait until a dev
14 looks at the bug.
19 I also updated the bug (510912) for Apache-mesos with Mesos-0.20.0 as it
20 needs to be tested. In installs but it needs further testing. I also need to
21 figure out how to post them to sunrise. Hopefully a java dev will pick
22 these up and give me a hand. Also, there may be bug or 2 in mesos-0.20.0.
23
24 Thanks for all the help!
25
26 James