From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: revdep-rebuild Not Fixing Broken Links
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 16:32:13
1 On 04/05/2011 07:23 AM, dhkuhl@×××××××××.net wrote:
2 > On my amd64 laptop I have broken links that never clear up. The laptop is new and the install is only about two months old. Everything works all right, but revdep-rebuild lists the following broken links, and after a few weeks of sync'ing they haven't gone away. If I remember correctly, the problem began after the removal of a package that was causing blocking after an update. I think the package was polkit/policykit but not sure. Even after an emerge with the -E option the problem persists.
3 >
4 > The output of revdep-rebuild is below. Thanks.
5 >
6 > [ 39% ] * broken /usr/lib32/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libpixmap.so (requires libEGL.so.1
7 > libGL.so.1)
8
9 Looks like you're missing the emul package for opengl.