From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] X configuration problem
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:19:36
1 On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 09:33 +0530, arnuld wrote:
2 > i ave installed X using "emerge X" and after hours of
3 > download-compile-install cycle "startx" tells me that drivers named
4 > "mouse" & "kbd" are not found. here is what i have done
5 [snip]
6
7 did you forget to add these to /etc/make.conf?
8
9 INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard mouse synaptics"
10 VIDEO_CARDS="ati radeon vesa fbdev fglrx"
11
12 you may use a different set of drivers of course. See google on these
13 for more info :)
14
15 HTH,
19 "I always avoid prophesying beforehand because it is much better
20 to prophesy after the event has already taken place. " - Winston
21 Churchill
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list