From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what about dracut and systemd?
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 21:52:46
1 On Sunday 30 Jul 2017 17:38:21 Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > The one thing I will say about git is that you'll never appreciate it
4 > until you understand how it works. In many ways git is a data model
5 > masquerading as a version control system. The data model is very
6 > elegant, but also very different to what came before, and until you
7 > understand it you'll be copy/pasting commands off of webpages that
8 > don't seem very intuitive.
9
10 In that case I have a lot of reading to do. Ho hum...
13 Regards
14 Peter