From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Do we have to build gcc with fortran now?
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:14:06
1 On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:56:48 +0100, Stroller wrote:
2
3 > >> 1) what's the difference between "package.keywords" and
4 > >> "package.accept_keywords"?
5 > >
6 > > The latter is the new name for the former.
7 >
8 > So I can just
9 > `mv /etc/portage/package.keywords /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords`
10 > and nothing will break?
11
12 Yes, but don't ask me what happens if you have both files.
13
14 It's a more logical name, because it contains per-package overrides for
15 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS, so it now follows the same naming convention as the
16 other package.* files.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 This is the day for firm decisions! Or is it?