From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Firefox 3.6.12 problem?
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 14:34:40
1 Am 09.12.2010 12:07, schrieb Peter Humphrey:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > Sorry about the noise, but is it just me or has version 3.6.12 of
5 > Mozilla Firerox lost its Back and Forward arrow buttons? Here I just get
6 > a drop-down box with a list of visited pages.
7 >
8 > Perversely enough, although I use the keyboard much more than the mouse,
9 > this change has annoyed me enough to cause me to "emerge -e firefox",
10 > which took hours, to see if that would bring the arrows back. No dice.
13 Probably an issue with your desktop theme. Try to switch it and maybe
14 log-out/log-in.