From: Chris Walters <cjw2004d@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Actually, pay no mind... Re: [gentoo-user] Am I being blocked from posting?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:33:25
1 On 4/14/2014 3:05 PM, Chris Walters wrote:
2 > On 4/14/2014 12:17 PM, Tom Wijsman wrote:
3 .snip.
4 >> Feel free to put the entire mail including headers on a pastebin / gist.
5 >
6 > Pastebin / gist? How would I do that?
7
8 It is not really that important to me to post something that, by definition, is
9 off-topic anyway. Unsubstantiated rumors from anonymous 'sources', is not
10 really all that important to me. Nor is if the NSA knew about the bug 2+
11 years, 2 seconds, or just when the bug was identified. They've already
12 suffered quite a beating from Snowden's 'information' (would someone tell me
13 HOW exactly a private contractor could have that level of security clearance,
14 anyway? never mind).
15
16 "The bug's fixed - no damage done." We just have to trust that or get off the
17 grid entirely.