From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenGL X desktop
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:20:07
1 On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 13:18 +0000, Paulo J. Matos wrote:
2 > I really wonder what type of hardware is the guy using to be able to
3 > run all that. :)
4
5 >From the speed at which some of the apps start, I'd say he's using some
6 _very_ spiffy hardware. No doubt a very fast cpu, video card and HD's.
7
8 I wonder why he didn't have a cpu load taskbar applet running? Probably
9 because we're not supposed to see the 100% spikes!
12 Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>
13
14 Some people around here wouldn't recognize subtlety if it hit them on the head.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list