From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: eno1 became back eth0
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 23:38:44
1 On Thursday, 14 November 2019 23:17:16 GMT Daniel Frey wrote:
2
3 > I've also had interfaces randomly rename themselves (more than once.)
4 > The second time it happened I forced the old behaviour and haven't had
5 > any problems since... that was like six years ago now? (Or maybe more...)
6 >
7 > Dan
8
9 +1, but I can't recall if it was a wireless or wired NIC which did this. I
10 suspected a changed kernel driver for the device caused the name change, but
11 I'm not sure.
14 Regards,
15
16 Mick