From: Boris Fersing <kernelsensei@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox, flash player, and youTube
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:10:51
1 2006/12/16, Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>:
2 > I'm up-to-date on stable ebuilds.
3 > I've tried to view a cute youTube "Code Monkey" video, but get the complaint my
4 > flash Player plugin is obsolete (or I'm blocking Javascript, which
5 > is false). It's
6 > at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lLRBiEBRAc
7 > I've downloaded the latest player that Adobe offers for linux, but
8 > still get that
9 > message.
10 > about:plugins reports 3 separate versions of the plugin, and I have no idea
11 > how to clean that up, since the plugins directory contains only one.
12 >
13 > Any clues out there?
14 Hi,
15
16 did you install it manually or did you emerge the latest version of
17 net-www/netscape-flash ?
18
19 This one works for me !
20
21 Boris.
24 > --
25 > Kevin O'Gorman, PhD
26 > --
27 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
33 $ ruby -e'puts " .:@BFegiklnorst".unpack("x4ax7aaX6ax5aX15ax4aax6aaX7ax2 \
34 aX5aX8axaX3ax8aX4ax6aX3aX6ax3ax3aX9ax4ax2aX9axaX6ax3aX2ax4 \
35 ax3aX4aXaX12ax10aaX7a").join'
36 --
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list