From: John Dangler <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Where is the emerge history
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 04:11:33
1 Nick~
2 where is genlop? (can't locate and no man page, so I'm guessing I need to
3 emerge something to get it...)
4
5 Thanks
6
7 John D
10 -----Original Message-----
11 From: Nick Rout [mailto:nick@×××××××.nz]
12 Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 11:32 PM
13 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where is the emerge history
15
16 genlop -l
17
18 On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:23:24 -0700