From: CR Little <crlittle@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Easy dhcpd question
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 23:26:30
1 Doesn't that only set it for picking up dhcp servers? Being dhcpCd not
2 dhcpd?
5 I have eth0 which needs to pull a dhcp address then I have eth1 on a
6 different network which needs to be a dhcp server.
7
8 When you rc-update add default dhcpd it automatically runs on eth0 not
9 eth1 so I'm having to start it with
10 /usr/sbin/dhcpd eth1
13 -----Original Message-----
14 From: Roy Wright [mailto:royw@×××××.com]
15 Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 5:13 PM
16 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
17 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Easy dhcpd question
18
19 /etc/conf.d/net:
20
21 config_eth1=( "dhcp" )
22
23 HTH,
24 Roy
25
26 CR Little wrote:
27
28 >How do you setup dhcpd to default start on eth1 vs eth0?
35 >This message contains information from SourceLink - Madison
36 >which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an
37 >intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying,
38 >distribution, or use of this information and note that such
39 >actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission
40 >in error, please notify by email crlittle@××××××××××.com.
47 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
52 This message contains information from SourceLink - Madison
53 which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an
54 intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying,
55 distribution, or use of this information and note that such
56 actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission
57 in error, please notify by email crlittle@××××××××××.com.
61 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list