From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: LO 4.0 playing media with gstreamer-1.0.5 ?
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 04:34:16
1 Hello!
2
3 On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 18:00:02 -0800
4 walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > I've never had problems playing media files in loimpress, so I all I
8 > can do is guess.
9 If you can play video files in LibreOffice-4.0.1.2, could you please
10 tell me which related packages do you have installed? (like
11 gst-plugins-libav, gstreamer and so on). And what USE-flags do you
12 turn on for libreoffice?
13
14 > Have you tried starting loimpress from a bash prompt and looking for
15 > error messages as it tries to open a presentation file?
16 >
17 I tried to launch Impress from the command line, but it does not give
18 any error messages. When I open the built-in media player ("tools" ->
19 "media player") and try to open some video or audio file in it, it just
20 tells me that the format is not supported.
21
22 Regards,
23 Vladimir
24