From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: new dhcpcd behaviour
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 01:17:10
1 On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 15:36:09 -0800, walt wrote:
2
3 > I notice that there is a ppp useflag. Do you have it set? I've found
4 > that sometimes (for random values of sometimes) I need to do more than
5 > just remove a useflag before portage will pay attention -- I may have to
6 > use a "-ppp" (for example) to get portage to take notice and actually
7 > rebuild packages that use the useflag. No idea why, but I usually try
8 > it just for fun. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's not ;)
9
10 Not specifying a flag leaves it at the profile default, which may be on
11 or off depending on the flag and your choice of profile.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 In the begining, there was nothing.
18 And God said "Let there be light" and there was light.
19 There was still nothing, but you could see it better.