From: Kenton Groombridge <kgroombr@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] How do I enlarge graphics with mouse hover?
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 01:12:43
1 Since I upgraded my system with KDE 3.5, I have lost this feature and
2 can't seem to find a way to enable it.
3
4 With prior versions of KDE, when I open folders with graphics, I could
5 see the thumbs of the graphic, but they are quite small. When I would
6 hover the mouse over the grahics for a second a pop-up would display
7 showing a larger image with some file information. Now I can't find a
8 way to bring this back.
9
10 I have googled this a couple days now and can't find a solution. It may
11 also be a bug. For some reason, I can't set my login manager desktop to
12 any background other than the default installed ones. I even use the
13 "Get New Wallpapers" button, download the background, it shows up in the
14 preview window, logout, and my desktop just shows the background color.
15 Any guess on this would be helpful as well.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Ken
19 --