From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror and https sites
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:54:29
1 On Monday 30 March 2009, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > This doesn't seem to be my week with Konqueror. Suddenly my bank's internet
3 > banking site won't work, claiming SSL errors.
4 >
5 > Could someone please double check using konqueror-4.2.1* if this link
6 > works, or if I have done something stupid config-wise:
7
8 well it works with 4.2.67 - and my bank's website works with 4.2.1 when I used
9 it last week. You have done a revdep-rebuilt?