From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why firefox is so slow?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:31:48
1 Kesara Rathnayake wrote:
2
3 > I guess Firefox is slow now because of whole lot of Extentions that we
4 > used today.
5
6 To find out, I asked OP to create a blank profile. I also assume
7 a local problem at his side. OP should simply create a new profile
8 and report back.
9
10 Alexander Skwar
11
12 PS: I begin to hate Googlemail because of the default to use HTML
13 even if it is not required. Sucks. Big time.
14 Another thing that sucks, is that HTML mails are permitted on this
15 list. Why not just dump the HTML part (and every other attachment)?
16 --
17 Well, you can implement a Perl peek() with unpack('P',...). Once you
18 have that, there's only security through obscurity. :-)
19 -- Larry Wall in <199710161537.IAA07828@××××.org>
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list