From: "林守磊" <linxiulei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] initramfs with lvm
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 13:20:18
1 yes,and I already boot up successfully
2
3 2012/4/21 Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
4
5 > On 04/19/2012 03:56 AM, 林守磊 wrote:
6 > > I get problom with my initramfs.:
7 > >
8 > > 1. I used to boot my kernel with genkernel-initramfs, but I must
9 > > genarate the initramfs again by genkernel. when I change the kernel
10 > > vernsion.
11 > > 2. I have the '/' partition created with lvm, when I use genkernel to
12 > > make the kernel and initramfs( with option --lvm ), the error "block
13 > > device /dev/mapper/vg-gentoo_root is not a valid root device" show up.
14 > > kernel version 3.2.2
15 >
16 > Do you have "dolvm" in the kernel boot options? That's needed.
17 >
18 > Best,
22 > Sebastian