From: "Raphaël Badertscher" <raphael.badertscher@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Moving from Lastpass to Bitwarden
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 08:07:26
1 Hi all!
2
3 I'm using app-admin/pass. There is an android app (password store) and if
4 you have a vps server, you can sync it remotely using git. Or maybe with a
5 wireguard vpn?
6
7 The android app is maybe not as good as lastpass, but for me it's enough
8 and free :)
9
10 And I think the price should not change for the next decade ;)
11
12 Regards,
13
14 rba