From: Karl Chen <greyeye.cn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] where is PID_MAX_DEFAULT ?
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 06:46:38
1 I could find thread.h file there!
2 Maybe your tar ball of kernel has been damaged!
3 you could download it again and have a try !
6 On 1/4/07, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au> wrote:
7 >
8 > Hi all,
9 >
10 > I was just trying to compile one of my programs that includes
11 > linux/threads.h for the #define PID_MAX_DEFAULT, however, threads.h
12 > isn't there anymore!
13 >
14 > I've just upgraded linux-headers to 2.6.19 - is this the problem? I
15 > can't find a replacement for PID_MAX_DEFAULT anywhere in the header
16 > files - has the name changed?
17 >
18 > google was also unhelpful AFAICT. I'd appreciate help!
19 >
20 > thanks,
21 > --
22 > Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>
23 >
24 > Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it's time to get up.
25 >
26 > --
27 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list