From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pam fixed now it's tcpdump
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 01:45:18
1 > nazgul / # eix ^pam | grep sys-auth
2
3 Hmm, on my machine the top of the list says that there
4 is an invalid line in package.keywords:
5
6 ">=kde-base/kde-passwd-4.0.0:kde-4" You have a
7 operator but we can't find a version-part
8
9 I think that was part of a list someone lent me. But
10 this is the first that I heard it was problem. Usually
11 I get the "invalid atom" and the process halts.
12
13 The rest of the list is identical otherwise except for
14 these last three which I don't have:
15
16 > * sys-auth/pam_blue [1]
17 > * sys-auth/pam_pgsql [1]
18 > * sys-auth/pam_sotp [1]
19 >
20 > and my /etc/pam.d/
21
22 Mine is a lot like yours; a few exceptions, eg, no
23 cups. But that's understandable cause I have no printer.
27 Be a better friend, newshound, and
28 know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
31 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list