From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] coda auto-login
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 01:45:57
1 * Jürgen Geuter <tante@×××××××××.de> wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 20:58 +0100, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
3 > > how can I do an automatic login on startup ?
4 >
5 > If you need to execute something put it to
6 > /etc/conf.d/local.start or
7 > /etc/conf.d/local.stop
8 > The it is executed after the other services have been started up.
9
10 Does not fully work, since some services require the coda
11 volumes mounted. So my only idea was to change /etc/init.d/venus
12
13 But: there's another problem. Every user has to log into coda
14 by its own. This is bad if all user's homedirs should sit on coda.
17 cu
18 --
20 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
22 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
23 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
24 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
25 http://patches.metux.de/
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list