From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: BTTV Mini-HOWTO -- how do I use multiple inputs?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:33:24
1 Nick Rout <nick <at> rout.co.
2
3 I think I tried it years ago, probably without success as the memory is
4 very dim. I think it is written camE (with the capitalised "E"). The
5 latest source file is dated June 2004 so maybe it is not maintained ?
6 Anyway it is a 38 k download.
7 If you want something to watch tv try media-tv/tvtime, brilliant for
8 watching live tv or a vid-cam pluged into your framegrabber. (It will
9 not work with hauppauge pvr cards that do mpeg encoding in hardware)
12 Thanks
13
14 James
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list