From: Michael Schmarck <michael.schmarck@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: rhythmbox plays silently
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 05:41:53
1 darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > quoth the Michael Schmarck:
4 >
5 >> My attitude? Well, maybe. But I rather think it has everything
6 >> to do with Alan, who made a bad comment.
7 >
8 > Have you not noticed that you are the _only_ person upset by Alan's post?
9
10 Yes, I have.
11
12 > Why don't you think about that for a bit....
13
14 I did. Result: Noone else cared, because it was a direct response
15 to one of my posts.
16
17 >> It was NOT me who started the fight.
18 >
19 > It most certainly was.
20
21 Oh, yeah? Remember, it wasn't me who started the fight. It was
22 started by Alan, who posted the KDE comment.
23
24 > to respond instead of ignoring it as you should of. Now intead of one
25 > useless message to this thread we have 30. Good work buddy!
26
27 Not my fault. Blame the one who started all that.
28
29 Michael
32 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list