From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Why can't I set the resolution of console ?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 05:28:12
1 I rebuild my kernel ,I chose extra options which are contact
2 with VESA :
3
4 [*]VESA VGA graphics support
5 [*]Userspace VESA VGA graphics support
6 [*]ATI Radeon display support
7
8 I'm sure that the vesa frame buffer support option was
9 chosen by default.
10 Then I write grub.conf like this:
11
12 root=/dev/sda6 video=1024x768M@60m
13
14 It is what the document in source tree exactly shows. The
15 system can start up and there is no error message ,but resolution
16 no changed .
17 Why it would be this? How can I figure it out?
22 发件人: "Andrey Moshbear"<andrey.vul@×××××.com>;
23 发送时间: 2011年10月20日(星期四) 下午2:06
24 收件人: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
25
26 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Why can't I set the resolution of console ?