From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network problem with linux server
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 12:30:19
1 On Mon, November 7, 2011 1:15 pm, Massimiliano Ziccardi wrote:
2 > What about the documentation?
3 >> I have noticed that most binary distros require the use of their
4 >> graphical
5 >> admin tools to make any changes to the configuration.
8 > I read the documentation and tried to carefully follow it. Now I'm getting
9 > this strange behaviour and don't know what's happening.
10 > I tried both editing the config files and using the network config tool,
11 > but with no luck.
12 >
13 > I thought it was a routing problem, but as you can see, the routes I sent
14 > seems to be ok.
15
16 The routes and ifconfig seems correct to me.
17
18 How is the router configured?
19 I specifically mean, does it have any firewall configurations redirecting
20 SSH-traffic to your machine?
23 Joost