From: karlos <k.gebbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Should KDE programs be shown in Ubuntu Gnome menu?
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 21:08:10
1 ignorance is a gift
2
3 On 6/30/06, Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
6 > > On Friday 30 June 2006 21:30, Alexander Skwar wrote:
7 > >
8 > >> Please excuse me once more... I'm still looking for that darn cancel
9 > >> feature for e-mails. Did anyone spot it yet? :)
10 > >>
11 > >
12 > > Start signing your e-mails. Make sure it asks for a password each time
13 > you
14 > > send a mail. That made me think twice a few times... ;)
18 > I wish I had one when I open my mouth. I have kept it closed for the
19 > past few days. My foot doesn't fit well. My wedding is coming up and
20 > my nerves are a bit thin. Yea, a guy being nervous. We do need that
21 > cancel button. I thought someone was trying to do that anyway??
22 >
23 > Dale
25 > --
26 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list