From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Someone broke kde overlay :P
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:41:27
1 On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:41 AM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > What's the deal with:
3 >
4 > !! Couldn't download 'oxygen-icons-4.4.92.tar.xz'. Aborting.
5 >
6 > Note the ".xz" extension. Where the heck do I get that? Why using
7 > something like this in the first place? Why don't the tarballs I downloaded
8 > from my local KDE mirror work anymore? Why should I trust tarballs that are
9 > not distributed by upstream?
10 >
11 > Please, please, don't do that. I'm sure whoever is responsible for this is
12 > just misinformed about something. Thank you :-)
13
14 Looks like it was just fixed an hour ago, resync the overlay and it
15 should use bz2 now:
16
17 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=commit;h=4b27971ed556c29f6396414a8f5b0868f1ad61d0