From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Packages I like are blocking a package I don't want? (kdebase)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:27:52
1 On 4/10/06, Daniel <danstemporaryaccount@×××××.ca> wrote:
2 > I installed the kde meta-packages because I didn't want to be burdened with
3 > stuff I didn't need. Unfortunately, I had to add these packages
4 > to /etc/portage/packages.keywords in order to get them to install and
5 > everything was fine for about 2days. And then this happened:
6 >
7 > # emerge --pretend --update --deep world
8
9 Add the --tree and --verbose options to see why portage wants to merge kdebase.
10
11 -Richard
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list