From: Lucas Ramage <ramage.lucas94@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Mutt not displaying encrypted attachments
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 13:51:07
1 That worked!!! Thanks a ton!!
2
3 On Oct 17, 2017 1:00 PM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > On Tuesday, 17 October 2017 17:13:19 BST Ian Zimmerman wrote:
6 > > On 2017-10-17 11:49, Mick wrote:
7 > > > Lucas may want to try these settings which seem to work here, but I am
8 > >
9 > > > no mutt guru to know if they are optimal:
10 > > I'm now a neomutt user and this may make a difference, but ...
11 >
12 > I've only used mutt sparingly, so I wouldn't count myself as advanced in mutt-
13 > fu.
16 > > > set crypt_use_gpgme
17 > >
18 > > This should make all the rest redundant at best, and conflicting at worst.
19 >
20 > Not here.  If I comment out what follows in my previously posted
21 > configuration, then mutt fails to decrypt, or display, or sign.
22 >
23 > --
24 > Regards,
25 > Mick