From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Firefox 56.0 ... window size problem
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 10:40:31
1 On 10/02 10:31, Marc Joliet wrote:
2 > Am Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 10:22:37 CEST schrieb tuxic@××××××.de:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > After the update to FF 56.0 was done, I created a new profile and
6 > > added my previous addons.
7 > >
8 > > Now, the FF opens in half screen width everytime I start it. From what
9 > > I remember, the previous size when closing FF is the next size when
10 > > openening FF - now it seems to be a somehow hardcoded value.
11 > >
12 > > Is it known, where I can change that value?
13 > >
14 > > Cheers
15 > > Meino
16 >
17 > Have you checked your window manager settings, e.g., kwin or whatever you use?
18 >
19 > HTH
20 > --
21 > Marc Joliet
22 > --
23 > "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
24 > don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup
27 Hi Marc,
28
29 juppp...nothing suspicious...
30 The problem arises also, if FF is started with the profile in qyestion
31 from the commandline.